[rpd] Anycast allocations and current policy

Jérôme Fleury jerome at fleury.net
Sun Feb 8 22:56:33 UTC 2015

Adam,

when applying for large anycast blocks as a LIR we've been told that
we could only get a /24, by AFPUB-2012-V4-001 policy.
I assume this is what you name the normal channels.
Do you mean that the Anycast policies apply only if you intend to use
a small portion of the /24 ?
I'm a bit confused by your reply.

Thanks!