[rpd] AnyCast assignments - Update

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Tue Dec 9 08:24:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014, ALAIN AINA wrote:
> Yes. What's about :
>
> This proposal allows an organization to receive an IPv4/IPv6
> allocation or assignment and/or an AS Number purely for anycast
> or GPRS Roaming Exchange (GRX) usage in line with the provisions
> of BCP126 and BCP169 respectively.

What do we want to happen when BCP126 or BCP169 are updated,
replaced, or obsoleted?  Do we want the relevant Afrinic policy
to automatically follow the new BCP without needing to go through
the Afrinic policy development process, or do we want the Afrinic
policy to keep following the old BCP, until a policy update is
passed through the PDP?

--apb (Alan Barrett)