[rpd] AnyCast assignments - Update

ALAIN AINA aalain at trstech.net
Mon Dec 8 20:08:22 UTC 2014

Mark,

Yes. What's about :

This proposal allows an organization to receive an IPv4/IPv6 allocation
or assignment and/or an AS Number purely for anycast or GPRS Roaming
Exchange (GRX) usage in line with the provisions of BCP126 and BCP169 respectively.

-and-

These resources must be used for the sole purposes of providing anycast
services or GRX (GPRS Roaming Exchanges) as recommended in BCP126 and
BCP169 respectively.

Thanks

--Alain