[rpd] AnyCast assignments - Update

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Dec 8 12:52:12 UTC 2014

OK, if the wording included a reference to BCP169 whenever BCP126 is
refereed to?

This proposal allows an organization to receive an IPv4/IPv6 allocation
or assignment and/or an AS Number purely for anycast or GPRS Roaming
Exchange (GRX) usage in line with the provisions of BCP126 and BCP169.

-and-

These resources must be used for the sole purposes of providing anycast
services or GRX (GPRS Roaming Exchanges) as recommended in BCP126 and
BCP169.

I see this as a minor edit.