[rpd] Recruitment of AfriNIC CEO date

honlue at gmail.com honlue at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 06:05:47 UTC 2014

Hello Raz, I dont understand the motivation of your obstination to demonstrate that the period given is short and it seems to me that you are new to yhislist. This vacancy was announced long ago here, the commitee worked well and came out with a calendar that was adopted. Go to AFRINIC's website to see that the process has gone a long way. Also, if it will take more than a month for someone to someone to deceide on applying or not then that one will not make a good CEO for AFRINIC.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android