[rpd] Recruitment of AfriNIC CEO date

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Fri Nov 28 05:19:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to submit again my proposal made yesterday during the open mic on Afrinic Services Updates (Afrinic21): the close date of december 19th is too much close. Why are we stressing?

I find a contradiction: the board will appoint an interim? So why hurry then to short the normal process? Also the annoucement of the process only reach our community few days ago, we should let candidate analyse the offer, the opportunity and be really aware about Afrinic CEO life full of sacrifices. Life changement, life relocation is not a decision so easy and quick to take, so let enoughh time to the community.

My proposal is still to close the collection of candidatures in 3 MOUNTHS.

Raz B.