Re: [rpd] Afrinic policy proposal—Afrinic Service guild lines

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 15:19:06 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Lu <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 2014年11月23日, at 下午5:14, Kofi ANSA AKUFO <kofi.ansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I asked a simple question Lu - organisations usually have publications and
>> websites stating products and services. Do we consider such information as
>> private?
>
> Usually, but not always, and we don't want to explain to you--- no reason to
> telling you any way as you are not our target customer group.
>
>> You should be thinking about how to hold on to your existing /12 - IMHO
>> policy was not well interpreted. Our RIR may be facing financial constraints
>> but that is not "justification" for executives to irresponsibly dish out
>> /12s.
>
> You are accusing Afrinic's taking corruption to give me allocation? If that
> is the case, be prepared for legal responsibility as you are making such
> claim without any supporting evidence in a public space, you are subject to
> defamation law.
>
>> Aside policy and by-laws AfriNIC has mission and goal statements which
>> should also guide its operations and partnership.
>
> Of course, and seems you are breaking it by question other member's
> confidential business info in its public mailing list.
>
> I stay silence does not means I was fear of such defamation activity in the
> public, I was simply trusting the community for its responsibility to
> respect each and every member of this continent.
>
> And it is person like you stop future investment coming to Africa--as just
> mentioned by Vladimir, in which potentially cost millions of job loss, while
> you sitting in front of your comfort desk stoping other Africans getting
> job, I don't think that is the right thing to do for Africa.

I urge Afrinic for now to reject Lu IP.

I challenge Lu to tell community what business he does in Africa to
take two /12. Other company with big IP bloc have visible business on
continent. Lu, what business you are doing? You see that as member we
appoint board to protect our interest. We can ask our board anytime to
stop your allocation. It their duty to protect interest of our
continent and our registry.

Lu already lie community at meeting in Djibouti and he admit to lying
when cornered.