Re: [rpd] Afrinic policy proposal—Afrinic Service guild lines

Kofi ANSA AKUFO kofi.ansa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:14:42 UTC 2014

I asked a simple question Lu - organisations usually have publications and
websites stating products and services. Do we consider such information as
private?

You should be thinking about how to hold on to your existing /12 - IMHO
policy was not well interpreted. Our RIR may be facing financial
constraints but that is not "justification" for executives to irresponsibly
dish out /12s.

Aside policy and by-laws AfriNIC has mission and goal statements which
should also guide its operations and partnership.