Re: [rpd] Afrinic policy proposal—Afrinic Service guild lines

Lu h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Sun Nov 23 11:58:38 UTC 2014

Both of you (Jackson and kofi) have no support ground and have no understanding of basic principal of the policy, so for two of you: none of your business! Unless your guys able to passing a policy force such disclosure, I guess you will never know the answer in a legitimate manner. So just stoping asking other people's business in a public mailing list.