Re: [rpd] Afrinic policy proposal—Afrinic Service guild lines

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:41:56 UTC 2014

Hello Karmann,

Thanks for your interest to submit a proposal, in accordance to the process
to submitting a proposal[1] kindly send a copy of your proposal to
policy-submission[at]AFRINIC.net. This is how/when your proposal will be
formerly received, assigned an ID, processed and published accordingly.

Regards
Seun Ojedeji - PDWG Co-Chair

1. http://afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development?start=1

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng