[rpd] What are the major challenges in enabling Services to run on IPv6?

Kofi ANSA AKUFO kofi.ansa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 09:59:59 UTC 2014

Hello Folks,

What are the major challenges in enabling Services to run on IPv6 in our
region?

Could a hierarchical (top - down) deployment strategy with respect to
connectivity and exchage of content be identified?

If yes which groups should be encourage to make the transition (dual stack)
first in our region? Are these groups IPv6 ready?

What about our tertiary institutions and Research and Education Networks
(RENs)?
I recently noticed none of the top tertiary instutuions have basic net
services running on IPv6. See attached except from some raw data gathered
by a student.

Cheers