[rpd] AfriNIC policy AFPUB-2014-GEN-002-DRAFT-01 reject

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:49:43 UTC 2014

Hello Andrew,

In summary you are saying offshore offices and pops devices will require so
much IP resource than the customers being served by the organisation [1]

Cheers!
PS: An individual layman internet user's view.
1. Since you indicated that those international pops are intended for
serving this region.

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.