[rpd] AfriNIC policy AFPUB-2014-GEN-002-DRAFT-01 reject

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:42:38 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Andrew Alston <
Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

>  (Before writing this, I need to state that what follows is NOT written
> in my capacity as an AfriNIC director nor should it be read as portraying
> the views of the AfriNIC board in any way shape or form)
>

> Actually Borg,
>

> I can concretely demonstrate that the availability of IPv4 addressing can
> have an impact on business investment.

Just to be clear, do you think this policy will deny availability of IP
resource to organisations that intend to expand their growth in Africa? How
will the example below be affected by this policy, if the $200million is
indeed for growth/expansion within the region?

Cheers!
PS: An individual's layman question.

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*