[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:24:46 UTC 2014

Mr Nadan,

Are we replaying the discussions on the rpd list exactly a year ago?

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2013/003578.html
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2013/003592.html

.. and many other mails for those who care.

AfriNIC cannot and should not discuss the details of specific
allocations on mailing lists, just because members are asking.

I think we should let AfriNIC run as an organization, reporting and
responding to the community as properly constituted using proper channels.

I hope we would move on to more productive things, instead of pulling
down our own RIR.

Sunday.

- --
Sunday Adekunle Folayan
    blog: http://www.sundayfolayan.name.ng
   email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com
   phone: *234-816-866-7523, +234-802-291-2202
   skype: sfolayan
    fcbk: www.facebook.com/sfolayan
   tweet: sfolayan
linkedin: sfolayan