[rpd] Global Internet Report 2014 - Meeting Our region need

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:01:03 UTC 2014

The report below shows that our region will require as many IP addresses to
connect the over 50% yet to be connected users. The continent thus has a
great potential of becoming a region with largest usage of v6 addresses. At
the same time the region also has the greatest need for v4 public addresses
to reach the yet to be connected. It will be good to see a larger part of
the v4 utilised to connect our yet to be connected brothers and sisters.
Can policies be an incentive to achieve this? Maybe

<http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/global-internet-report>

http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/global-internet-report
Cheers!
PS: Personal view