[rpd] [rdp] Reverse delegation

Erik Warmelink erik+afrinic at selwerd.nl
Thu Jun 12 05:21:07 UTC 2014

First of all my apologies for writing to this list but the CAPTCHA's at
<http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/cfc/964-resource-policy-manual-draft?start=9>
posed a problem (they're quite readable, and yet all my attempts
failed). I hope this is the right list.

IMHO, the first sentence of "10.4 Reverse Delegation for Provider
Independent (PI) Address Space":
| AFRINIC will reverse delegate a zone in in-addr.arpa to an End User
| that has been assigned PI space.
is unneeded because of "10.2 Obtaining Delegation of an in-addr.arpa
sub-zone":
| End Users must send their requests to [...], or in the case of
| Provider Independent addresses, to any of the LIRs of their choice.
and 10.4 might even be read as allowing End Users to request the
reverse delegation directly from AFRINIC.

erik at selwerd.nl