[AFRINIC-rpd] Commencement of the last call

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Wed Jun 26 11:56:34 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Dewole Ajao < dewole at forum.org.ng > wrote:

A few constructive modifications to this policy have been suggested and as a PDP newbie, I'm interested in seeing the most recent revision of the draft as the website still carries DRAFT-02.

Your observation is actually valid and we have notified the site Admin to make the necessary update. Hopefully it will be done today. Nevertheless you can find the DRAFT-03 here: https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2013/003332.html

Ack. Thanks.

Dewole.