[AFRINIC-rpd] PDP discussions

Emile Milandou emilemilan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 09:48:28 UTC 2013

Jack,

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:24 AM, Jackson Muthili <jacksonmuthi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Let us take a slow steady transition not Africa haters Sunday and
> Andrew who want to ditch their people into hole and burn continents
> IPV4.

I like your firsts paragraph's comment, but I disagreed totaly with your
last one. The debate should remain focussed on the idea behind the proposal
but not pointing the authors.

Please keep personnal what you think about people. I am sure that I am not
the only one thinking that such attitudes should not be allowed on RPD
list, they should merely be reprimanded.

Rgds,
Emile