[AFRINIC-rpd] PDP discussions

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 08:33:03 UTC 2013

On 22/06/2013 04:24, Jackson Muthili wrote:
> Let us take a slow steady transition not Africa haters Sunday and
> Andrew who want to ditch their people into hole and burn continents
> IPV4. Jack

Jackson,

Do you really understand how to debate?

I vividly remember as a kid, my mother holding me steady for one of my
immunization shots. I thought she and the Nurse are incarnates of the
great horned devil at that time. Illiteracy, I will say. I have since
got to know that immunization was good for me, not because they hate
me.  Jackson ... Grow up!

Sunday.