[AFRINIC-rpd] Re: Address Supporting Organization

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:09:00 UTC 2013

Hi SM,
On 23 February 2013 18:50,  <sm+afrinic at elandsys.com> wrote:
> I have to respectfully mention that I read the above as meaning that Address
> Supporting Organization members are not accountable to the RIR region which
> elected them.
No, this is not what I said or meant and is also tangential to our
current subject --- at least as I understand.

All use of the word "ASO" in my emails has and still remains in refers
to the ASO address council as a whole, and not to individual members
regardless of where they come from.  I recall including this in one of
my initial emails.

--
Douglas Onyango | +256-772-712 139 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first