[AFRINIC-rpd] Re: Address Supporting Organization

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:35:06 UTC 2013

Hi SM,
Most of the queries you raise here relate directly to the ASO, and as
I have already pointed out in most of my responses, the ASO plays a
global role.
As such it's community engagements are global and not with particular
RIRs, atleast not in the way I think you expect in your email.

Comments are not elicited regionally, but globally; and if you go
through the ASO website, you will find responses to all your queries,
just not directed at the AfriNIC or any other RIR.

I am copying the ASO and the chair so that the queries can be
addressed correctly.

Regards,

--
Douglas Onyango | +256-772-712 139 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first