[AFRINIC-rpd] Request to recall Emile Milandou as PDWG co-chair

Eddy Kayihura ekayihura at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:54:53 UTC 2013

I met him end of last year in brazza.

It was quite an accident and his fingers were badly damaged.

We spoke a bit last week and he has not yet started working.

Though I believe he should have said it himself a replacement, even
temporary, should have been done long ago.

Not very much aware of the processes on the group but wanted to share what
I have seen to help guide the decision in such a case.

Regards,

Eddy