[AFRINIC-rpd] Academic IPv4 Allocation Policy Second Draft (AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-02)

SM sm at resistor.net
Sun Jan 27 19:35:57 UTC 2013

At 10:03 27-01-2013, Badru Ntege wrote:
>I never said an institution would present forged names, maybe the
>message was not clear.

It's not because the letterhead has the word "university" on it that
it should be taken for granted [1].  I cannot get to the AAU web site
at the moment as it is having technical problems.  If I recall
correctly, over 50% of the universities associated with it are
currently listed as "not in good standing".

I would not spend too much time on a request for a 1023 IPv4 /32
count.  I would spend more time on a request for a 1048575 IPv4 /32 count.

Regards,
-sm

1. http://hawaii.gov/dcca/ocp/udgi/lawsuits/AUH