[AFRINIC-rpd] New Policy Proposal: Inter RIR IPv4 Address Transfers (AFPUB-2013-V4-001-DRAFT-01)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jan 16 19:16:57 UTC 2013

FWIW, in the ARIN region, in order to participate in a transfer, the space must be brought out of legacy status into the RIR system and the recipient must sign a registration services agreement as part of the transfer process. I believe this is true of our inter-RIR transfer policy as well.

Owen

Sent from my iPad