[AFRINIC-rpd] Invoicing/Billing problems

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Jan 11 15:25:38 UTC 2013

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for raising this issue. We have looked into what
happened with the invoices of these 3 members and the source
seems to be an human manipulation error during the transfer
of the data from the billing system to MyAFRINIC.

We are currently reviewing all the information in MyAFRINIC
to evaluate the scope and impact of this error on the 2013
billing exercise. Anyone else who has an issue with 2013
invoice in MyAFINIC or in general please report them to us
on a dedicated e-mail address create for that at
admin-escalate at afrinic.net.

We will be able to provide a full report on this issue early
next week along withe measures to prevent such situation in
the future.

Thank you.

- a.