[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Draft Policy Proposal: No Reverse Unless Assigned ID: AFPUB-2012-DNS-001-DRAFT-01

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Wed Nov 28 07:18:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, SM wrote:
>Hi McTim,
>At 09:28 26-11-2012, McTim wrote:
>>I would very much like to see an estimate of the amount of work this
>>would put on the Registration Services Team, and note that the PDWG
>>co-chair has asked for such an impact assessment.
>
>When did the PDWG co-chair ask for the assessment?

The PDWG co-chair was under the incorrect impression that the
AfriNIC staff would automatically provide an impact assessment.
After I realised my mistake a few days ago, I asked the staff
to provide an assessment.  This will take some time, so the
assessment will not be ready in time for the discussion at the
meeting today and tomorrow.

--apb (Alan Barrett)