[AfriNIC-rpd] NomCom at AFRINIC-16

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:50:30 UTC 2012

Gift,

I find your statement of being beyond cheers and tears a bit rude
considering the fact that it was my first post.

We cannot run a perfect system. You were not there to know you spoke for 5
mins while other candidates spoke for 3 mins. The community was
sophisticated enough to accept this in good faith.

In my post, I equally cautioned against extreme details. If I may ask ...
how many broken things needed fixing post Gambia?

The accurate principle is again ... Respect the wish of the majority in the
community, and listen carefully to the minority, not to tell them you moved
on.

My comments did not separate sweet grapes from sour grapes, but extended
Adiels intervention. Note that a number of comments are grape driven, and
this is visible to even blind eyes.

Please respect my views, even if they are out of sync, or I am backward or
not as intelligent as you.

Thanks.

Sunday.