[AfriNIC-rpd] Public Comments on the PDWG Co-Chair Candidate

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed May 16 18:36:24 UTC 2012

I think is Dr. Afolabi has experience in policy formulation, and not
necessarily at AfriNIC, then he can become a good chair. Probably he
can come out and defend himself.

Regards
10rdmwesh

On 16/05/2012, Douglas Onyango <ondouglas at gmail.com> wrote:
> McTim,
>> On 16 May 2012 15:49, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would appreciate some feedback on Dr. Afolabi's candidacy.
>> Does anyone on the list know him and want to speak on his behalf?
>
> I am equally curious here; I have no knowledge of this candidate and
> his aspiration to lead an esoteric community from the outside is
> definitely disconcerting.
>
> IF Paulos chose to relinquish his seat as co-chair, this would put the
> PDPWG is a really precarious situation.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Douglas Onyango | +256(0712)981329 | Twitter: @ondouglas
> Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first
> half learning, and the second half learning that everything you
> learned in the first was a joke.

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development
Transworld Computer Channels
Cel: 0722402248
twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know