[AfriNIC-rpd] Public Comments on the PDWG Co-Chair Candidate

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu May 3 11:55:48 UTC 2012

On 2 May 2012 at 16:06, Douglas Onyango wrote:

> Thanks,
> Seeing how important and recurring this issue is, could the current
> PDP-WG chair perhaps write to the board and request an update on this
> matter.
>
> This update could be presented at the upcoming meeting.

This is an elections issue and seems not to be a policy issue. It hence seems not
appropriate that PDP-WG co-chairs should be acting on it or making recommendations on it.

As an elections issue the Elections Committee or NOMCOM or something like that should be
the one dealing with it possibly with the assistnce of the legal advisor.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD