[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 trading needs global policy, says Mueller - issue for AfriNIC PDP ??

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:23:10 UTC 2012

Walu,
I don't believe our current PDP exempts 'none-policy text' discussion
on the RPD mailing list.

I also know that in the past it's been used to brainstorm on
'pre-policy text' discussion, and as such there is precedent for this
kind of thing.

--
Douglas Onyango | +256(0712)981329 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first half