[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 trading needs global policy, says Mueller - issue for AfriNIC PDP ??

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:17:45 UTC 2012

Thanks for that AA, I had forgotten it was renamed!

In any case, I think discussion can/should remain on rpd, as a
pre-discussion for a potential policy.

On a related note, I have sent two policy proposals to the policy dev
working group, your staff will be posting them to rpd as soon as they
are given an AfriNIC numeric designation.

These proposals were submitted before the deadline (which is the 15th
of April) for the May meeting in the Gambia.  In other words, if we
are to entertain a transfer policy proposal in the Gambia, interested
parties should submit these policies (either advocating for or against
such transfers) in the next 24 hours or so.

Regards,

McTim