[AfriNIC-rpd] Call for policy proposals and/or issues on AfriNIC PDP for AfriNIC-16

Nacer Adamou Saidou adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:18:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I really need to understand what problem we are trying to solve. For me,
if a policy is approved ifrom the AfriNIC community, that means that
that policy is the answer to an issue from the AfriNIC community, issue
that may not appears the same way in other communities.
So why do we want to treat differently globally approved policies from
those approved only by our community? What added value can we expect
from that?

Regards

- --
Nacer Adamou Saïdou