[AfriNIC-rpd] Rewrite of AFPUB-2011-v4-003-draft-02

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:39:42 UTC 2011

By off-list discussion, i assumed its just to come up with something on
paper that can now be presented for public discussion. I think it will be
more efficient to comment on an existing documentation even if it means just
uploading/referring to the initial draft, then list discussion can start.
Unless we are re-writing an entirely new policy?

Regards
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Trevor Mwangi <trevor.mwangi at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 6/14/11, Andrew Alston <aa at tenet.ac.za> wrote:
>
> > If we consider the original withdrawn policy as the basis for
> > discussion, we have a good start as something to work from.
>
> So do just that, so that the discussion can move forward...
>
> I also support the suggestion for open discussion;   history has
> clearly shown us that the earlier discussion methods didn't engender
> much much debate.  We have to be ready (and agile enough) to change,
> and try new things, when we need to.
>
> --t.

*Seun Ojedeji,
**you don't need a hero to succeed on the field....you need a team!*