[AfriNIC-rpd] Rewrite of AFPUB-2011-v4-003-draft-02

Trevor Mwangi trevor.mwangi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 06:14:24 UTC 2011

On 6/14/11, Andrew Alston <aa at tenet.ac.za> wrote:

> If we consider the original withdrawn policy as the basis for
> discussion, we have a good start as something to work from.

So do just that, so that the discussion can move forward...

I also support the suggestion for open discussion;   history has
clearly shown us that the earlier discussion methods didn't engender
much much debate.  We have to be ready (and agile enough) to change,
and try new things, when we need to.

--t.