[AfriNIC-rpd] Rewrite of AFPUB-2011-v4-003-draft-02

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Wed Jun 15 05:33:26 UTC 2011

On 6/14/2011 7:00 PM, Andrew Alston wrote:
> The point of this list as per the name is DISCUSSION,

+1

it is in my opinion beneficial and to be encouraged to have free
discussion of policy, also before a formal proposal is submitted.
Including discussion _on_ this list.

And Andrew asked constructive questions.

Not that I would envision agreeing with him about the end-result in this
particular question, but I really would like to see this discussion _on_
list rather than off list.

Frank