[AfriNIC-rpd] Proposal: Global Policy for IPv4 Allocations by the IANA Post Exhaustion now online

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 05:46:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Mark Elkins <mje at posix.co.za> wrote:
> I support the policy. I understand that some of our procedures have not
> been adhered to...

On the contrary, we are adhering to our (new) procedures, which is the
reason to delay.

>but see no reason to delay or scuttle the process.

I think that following our processes is paramount, delay won't
(probably) mean anything in the larger scheme, as even if we wait
until the next PPM, we will not be the last region to accept this
proposal (and if we are, then there is an emergency procedure that can
be followed).

--
Cheers,

McTim