[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: PDP transition to AFPUB-2010-GEN-005

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:04:23 UTC 2010

Hi Alan, can you read the policy again and find the date for me?  I
read it closely and could not find a date on which co-chairs must be
elected. My reading of the policy is that it comes into effect upon
ratification. To my mind, this does not mean that an election MUST be
held at the meeting where the policy comes into effect. Subtle point,
I know. Regards, McTim