[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Policy Section of the Meeting (was: 15-Day Last Call Period: IPv4 Softlanding Policy Proposal)

Mukom Akong T. tamon at afrinic.net
Wed Jul 7 07:07:23 UTC 2010

Hello Borg

> Makes you wander why they call it "Public Policy Meeting" if public policy
> > discussions only take half a day of the last day.

Going by the interest in the public policy meeting during AF-12, we
certainly need to allocate more time to this and it is the central event
of these meetings.

This kind of input/feedback from the community is highly appreciated and
is the basis for continuous improvement of the process. There will
certainly be more time allocated in future meetings.

And as our community grows and more proposals are in play, we might need
to make it more than one day.

Regards.