[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: [AFRINIC #48464] Buik whois data access request

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Thu Jul 1 08:53:25 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm in favour of including the emails into the bulk data.
I guess bulk data transfer already comes with an agreement to not abuse
the privilege.

Also, the alternative is simply doing 611 whois queries.
And I guess the purpose of bulk transfers is to avoid this.

Regards,
Frank

PS: doubting we need a policy for this....

$ grep asn delegated-afrinic-20100701 | wc -l
611