[AfriNIC-rpd] abuse contact information in whois database (AFPUB-2010-GEN-002)

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun May 30 16:58:22 UTC 2010

HI Tobias,

2010/5/30 Tobias Knecht <tk at abusix.com>:
> Hello,

<snip>
> think this might the right way. So why should this not be the right way
> for Africa?
>
> So please tell what exactly feels wrong with the irt object for you.

IMHO, we need to get the African LIRs up to speed on the necessity of
making assignments correctly in the Db first.

For example, I just did a -M on the block my current IP comes from,
and I get no assignments listed for the entire /17.

Adding complexity at this point seems rather pointless.

--
Cheers,

McTim