[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Development Process in the AfriNIC service region (draft version 3)

Mukom TAMON mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:46:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:07 PM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi SM,
>
> Can you post the latest version, am afraid I've "lost the plot" a bit
> on this one.

http://www.afrinic.net/docs/policies/AFPUB-2010-GEN-004.htm

SM, the text version you sent me doesn't have Appendix B .... I assume it
was just for the mailing list?

> In general though, I encourage you to carry on with this proposal, as
> I am not convinced that the last revision to our PDP was the best
> revision possible.  I think it gives the PDP-MG too large a role in
> the process.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim

Tamon M.A.
"A man owns nothing, not land or money, only his character, the loyalty &
courage in his heart" - Commander Chakotay - StarTrek Voyager
[ICT Business Integration] - http://ibiztech.wordpress.com
[Leadership Lessons from Movies] - http://thbs.wordpress.com
[In Search of Excellence & Perfection] - http://perfexcellence.wordpress.com
[Technical How-Tos & Stuff-at-a-Glance] - http://techowto.wordpress.com