[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Development Process in the AfriNIC service region (draft version 3)

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:07:36 UTC 2010

Hi SM,

Can you post the latest version, am afraid I've "lost the plot" a bit
on this one.

In general though, I encourage you to carry on with this proposal, as
I am not convinced that the last revision to our PDP was the best
revision possible.  I think it gives the PDP-MG too large a role in
the process.

--
Cheers,

McTim