community - Re: [AfriNIC-rpd] About AFPUB-2010-GEN-001

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Apr 8 07:40:36 UTC 2010

Clearly there is an important issue with using the word "comunity" in the PDP. I would
like to recommend that in any future revisions of the PDP inlcuding the current attempts
to re-develop the PDP, the word "community" should be qualified at every instance so that
it is clear what is being refered to.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda