[AfriNIC-rpd] Proposal for Policy Development Process in the AfriNIC service region

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Mar 27 17:07:45 UTC 2010

> Randy Bush mentioned that he preferred not to comment on the policy
> proposal itself.  As he is an APNIC policy chair, it would have been
> helpful to the discussion if he did comment.

heck, i am not even sure what we should do for an update to apnic policy
(of which i was the co-author along with anne lord).  that is why we
held an open pdp bof at the last apnic meeting, to learn what members
think about the policy process we have today and what we might do to
improve it.  our major focus was how to get more wide-spread discussion
of proposals, and if there were things we could do to get more people to
read, consider, talk, ...

randy