[AfriNIC-rpd] Proposal for Policy Development Process in the AfriNIC service region

ALAIN AINA aalain at trstech.net
Thu Mar 25 17:45:48 UTC 2010

hi,

i think that it is time to move from the "implicit and sloppy  trusted" mode to a "more structured" mode.

One more thing missing is the format  of  policy proposal presentation at  meetings.This can be a supporting document.  It is  good to  have a standardized way to present policy proposals at meetings to allow people to easily catch :

- The incentive
- The details of the proposal
- The outcomes of ML discussions
- The issues
- What  authors want to discuss at the meeting

thanks

--alain