[AfriNIC-rpd] Proposal for Policy Development Process inthe AfriNIC service region

Ngundi, Vincent ngundi at cck.go.ke
Mon Mar 22 10:26:22 UTC 2010

Hi SM,

See response inline.

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-10/discuss.htm
> ?
>
> The is also another agenda at
> http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-11/agenda.htm
> The PDF for "Policies Under Proposal and the
> Policy Discussion Process" is dated 27th November, 2009.

The agenda for the AfriNIC-12 meeting will be published in due course.

> Who chaired the AfriNIC 10 Public Policy meeting?

I chaired the AfriNIC-10 public policy meeting as a the Chair of the
PDP-MG.

> Who chaired the AfriNIC 11 Public Policy meeting?

The secretariat coordinated this function on behalf of the PDP-MG since
none of the PDP-MG members was able to attend the face-to-face meeting.
Maybe you can suggest something in your proposal in this regard?

> When were the co-chairs elected and when do their terms end?

PDP-MG elections were conducted during the AfriNIC-9 meeting in
Mauritius. Elections will be held during the AfriNIC-12 meeting in
Kigali and an announcement on the same will be sent in due course.

Regards,

Vincent Ngundi
AfriNIC PDP-MG Chair