[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Development Process in the AfriNIC service region

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Fri Jan 22 14:22:53 UTC 2010

Hi Randy,
At 01:39 22-01-10, Randy Bush wrote:
>s/define/modify/

Thanks, I'll switch to "modify".

>your repeated assertion that you are inventing policy would be amusing
>were is not so absurd.

It would certainly be absurd for me to claim that I am inventing
policy or that I had any part in defining the principles or the
procedures mentioned in the proposal.  As mentioned in the
Introduction Section, the document describes the AfriNIC Policy
Development Process.  The principles are not my invention.  Most of
the procedures already exist in some form in some communities,
including this one.  If there are a better way to document it, I am
open to suggestions.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy