[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Development Process in the AfriNIC service region

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 13:10:54 UTC 2010

@Randy
for those who have never met you - your comments do sound scary, if not muzzling. Yet we need to encourage folks like sm+ to help us build and extend the ideas/structures/operations at AfriNIC.

@sm+
ave looked at your proposal (AFPUB-2009-GEN-001) and within the context of the last AfriNIC meeting in Dakar where some Policies were discussed and gaps within the Policy Processes noted, i do believe your proposal can go a long way in addressing some of the gaps.

walu.