[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv6 Allocations for Non-Profit Networks

Jean-Robert Hountomey hrobert at iservices.tg
Fri Nov 27 08:45:24 UTC 2009

Graham I would like to see something like that happen but I don't agree with
your def of non profit Org.

they key point for a non profit ORG is that the organization that does not
distribute its surplus funds (in case there are some) to owners or
shareholders, but instead uses them to help pursue its goals. That is why
they can be Tax exempted.