[AfriNIC-rpd] Last Call for Comments: Global Policy Proposal for the Allocation of IPv4 Blocks to Regional

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 18:51:16 UTC 2009

I had  a 3rd item:
3) If we are so busy "evangelizing" about ipv6 - isnt it contradictory that we are also planning to dish out ipv4s in future?  Given the percieved beauty and functionality of ipv6 shouldnt we be talking of policy on how to "bury" rather than "re-allocating" any v4 IPs are recovered?

Sorry I came late into this and so my questions may seem abit out of place but I need to be brought upto speed asap.

regards,
walu.